Dates Employed July 2021 – Nov 2021
- Collaborated with the best Data Team of the top US news magazine to streamline the data pipelines that provide brand audits, insights, and strategic recommendations that drive business outcomes at a fraction of the cost.
- Worked on various big data platforms of the news magazine ecosystem to ingest the scattered data in a single OLAP platform to analyze and get better insights.
- Collaborated with the Data VP and a Ph.D. to streamline the deployment of the Machine learning pipeline for viral content prediction.
- Collaborated with the senior product manager to prepare aggregated data reports that are used to get product insights and better strategy development.
Dates Employed Feb 2021 – July 2021
- Collaborated with senior Data Scientists and Ph.D. of the US number 1 Orthopedics to build a solution for transforming their implant supply chain by determining a patient’s implant needs and share it further upstream to manufacturers to optimize inventory and day-of operations.
- Using data from 15,000+ cases, we built an implant size prediction algorithm that utilizes manufacturers’ implant data (e.g., product dimensions, design), patient demographics (i.e., sex at birth, height, weight, date of birth), and historical surgeon usage data to output a case-specific implant order.
- Machine learning models (Ridge Regression and Neural Network Classification) were built to predict implants required for a primary total knee replacement with an overall accuracy above 90%.
Dates Employed Feb 2020 – Feb 2021
- Collaborated with Machine Learning Ph.D. to re-structure and re-create the best machine learning and deep learning academic courses which are being taught in Fuse Classroom with tens of thousands of students worldwide.
- Worked on a core ML and NLP algorithm implementation at the Maths level to better explain the working mechanics of the algorithm to students.
- Collaborated with senior NLP Engineers to create the best NLP course focusing on the NLP starters.
- Involved in the core Machine Learning algorithm implementation and academic course development by analyzing the level of the students